1. My child is expected to cooperate with HIS staff and support the school rules and regulations as stipulated in the Parent / Student Handbook.
2. My child is allowed to receive instruction in faith-based ethics and values while he/she is studying in HIS. He/She is expected to participate in the full program of the HIS curriculum.
3. Students, while at school, when boarding the HIS school bus to and from their homes or on organized field trips, are supervised by staff members and/or other responsible adults who will exercise all reasonable caution. Should an accident occur, the school’s liability will not exceed the amount stated in the school insurance policy.
4. Tuition and fees are payable in accordance with the tuition/fee schedule for the year enrolled. Attendance privileges may be suspended or progress reports withheld if all tuition fees and other payments have not been made on time.
5. It is the responsibility of parents to ensure that students are covered by a comprehensive medical insurance policy during their time in HIS.
6. Permission is granted to HIS to use the student’s photos in print or digital format on the school material, as well as on its websites.
7. Parents are responsible for obtaining visas, resident permit and other legally required documentation.
8. All documents provided to HIS are without omissions or falsification. In the event that the information provided has been deliberately falsified or omitted, HIS reserves the right to expel, at any time, an enrolled student.
9. I authorize HIS to contact this applicant’s former school(s) for the purpose of obtaining and/or verifying student records.